Upcoming Events In Downtown Texarkana
- City Market - 2nd Saturday of every month. Front Street Festival Plaza next to the Flying Crow and 1894 City Market.
- Discovery Place- Pony Bead Indian Corn, Nov. 9th at 2pm. Admission $5
- Discovery Place- Turkey Mosaic, Nov. 10th at 2pm. Admission $5
- Downtown Texarkana- Union Pacific’s Big Boy steam locomotive will arrive at 100 E. Front St. Tuesday, November 12th at 11:30am and will depart at 12:15pm.
- Graham Slam Bakery- Everything Fall Cookie Decorating Tuesday, Nov. 12th at 5:30pm
- Ace of Clubs House- “A History of Spring Lake Park.” Sat, Nov. 16th at 2pm
- Silvermoon on Broad- Children’s Theatre present, “A Christmas Story.” Nov. 21st and 22nd at 7pm; Nov. 23rd at 10:30, 2:00, and 7:00pm; and Nov. 24th at 2pm
- Discovery Place- Mayflower Boat STEM Challenge Nov. 23rd at 2pm. Admission $5
- P.J. Ahern Home- A Duel in Miller County Sat, November 23rd at 2pm
- Small Buisness Saturday- Saturday, Nov. 30th.
- Regional Arts Center- Holiday Arts Market Dec. 2nd and 3rd starting at 10am.
- Perot Theatre- “The Nutcracker” Ballet. Dec. 2nd and 3rd at 7pm, and Dec. 4th at 2pm. Tickets available online.
- Texarkana’s Old Town- “A Night of Edwardian Entertainment.” Dec. 5th, from 7- 10pm at 202 E. Broad Street, Texarkana, AR. Purchase Tickets before Nov. 25th.
- Museum of Regional History- Stockings and Stories Saturday, Dec. 7th at 2pm. Admission $5
- Texarkana Museums System- Santa Sprint is Saturday, Dec. 14th. Go to Texarkana Museums System website for more details and ticket purchase.
Local Photographer, Thomas Morrissey, adjunct professor at Texas A&M University-Texarkana and US Army veteran combat helicopter pilot (Vietnam), has exhibited work from his "Wounded Memories" series at the Rhode Island Center for Photographic Arts in Providence, Rhode Island. It will be displayed through Nov. 15